Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
1. Report states West Mersea has 3,200 when it already has 3,500. It also has many residents on the caravan sites most of the year and on houseboats not accounted for. We have therefore already reached the capacity that the report suggests for the town.
2. Further housing of this magnitude cannot be sustained by East Road, Dawes Lane or the east/west junction on the Strood.
3. Primary School - the largest in Essex is already at capacity.
4. Surgery both doctors and dentists already turning away patients.
5. No car parking in the town for the bus service
6. Bus service not user friendly calling at villages and Lethe Grove in Colchester
7. Water pressure below recommended pressure level now.
8. Sewerage system at capacity
9. No account taken of the vast numbers of holiday makers who clog the islands traffic all summer,