Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
1. Grossly disproportionate growth in comparison with other villages and in its own terms.
2. Unsustainable infrastructure with School Road .
3. Inadequate waste water and sewage facilities.
4. Urban solution of backfill/estate development imposed on rural solution of infill/ribbon development.
5. Destruction of special rural and historic character of Langham and creeping suburbanisation.
6. 20-50 dwellings constructed over the Plan period would be proportionate balanced and reasonable growth.
7. Proximity of proposed 115 dwellings adjacent to a heavy engineering industrial site, with problems of noise, HGV movements and other pollutants.
8. Historic character of WW2 Boxted Airfield will be affected.
9. Inaccuracy of information in CBC documentation.