Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
I object to the local plan and proposed development of this area on multiple ground :
1. 8 dwellings is an overdevelopment of the site.
2. Development on this scale is out of character for the vicinity.
3. Any dwellings should be low level and certainly not 3 storey as the elevated position of the new buildings would have an overbearing effect, peering directly into the living and bedroom space of neighbouring homes.
4. Run-off of water from the increased surface area of the buildings and concreting over of the fields for the site has the potential for flooding to adjacent properties.
5. There is a resulting loss of amenity by way of loss of privacy and outlook to neighbouring properties by the proposed development of this site.
6. The development of the site will create significant light pollution in an area of natural night-time amenity.
7. This is an area of outstanding woodland and meadow habitat which requires protection. There are tree species 100's of years old and may be important and rare. Extensive ecology surveys and satisfactory provisions for protecting the natural habitat must be undertaken before consents are given.
8. Owls, bats and badgers present here will be decimated by development of the site.