Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
Whilst we approve of ribbon type development of smaller starter and family homes in Langham, we do not wish to see 2 developments in School Road totaling 115 dwellings for the following reasons: -
1. An urban style development is totally our of character to the village.
2. The proposed developments would increase the number of dwellings in Langham by almost a third
3. 115 dwellings would mean at a minimum 115 extra cars - probably many more - on the small roads in the village
4.. The proposed developments are opposite the Primary School and next to a light industrial area. These 2 places already produce heavy traffic in the village.
5. The infrastructure of Langham could not cope with a huge increase in population.
6. There is very limited employment in Langham so all the new residents would have to commute along country lanes to their places of work.