Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
I would like to express my comments regarding the above.
I strongly object to the two sites outlined in School Road. I feel
the idea of building 115 dwellings is unacceptable because the following.
1. School Road cannot accommodate the increased In traffic, it's already a bottleneck with traffic at school pick up/drop off times.
2. Too catastrophic for existing home owners.
3. Creating two estates off road is unacceptable within Langham, which remember is a rural village.
4. There is insufficient public transport and unsustainable infrastructure.
5. Adding 115 dwelling is grossly disproportionate to the village.
I do hope my comments will be considered within Colchester Borough Council's overall plan