Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
More building in the Heath area of Dedham will lead to the following:
1. the capacity for car parking in Dedham Village is full.
2. NHS is almost oversubscribed at present and cuts are proposed.
3. a large proportion of houses in this area have been enlarged and car numbers have increased and water services are overloaded.
4. the Heath cross roads are too close to another proposed entry.
5. increasing the population will increase the demand for spaces at the primary school.