Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
I strongly object because:
1. Primary school on coach road is oversubscribed
2. The main road to the station is beyond capacity and hats with the new Chesterwell development it even complete.
3. The trains to London are stretched as it is
4. The traffic around north station is unsustainable
5. Great Horkesley should remain a rural village
6. Crime has increased in recent years and further expansion will increase it further
7. Plans for a new secondary school are on hold/cancelled