Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
The Plan for development on the scale that is proposed will significantly increase the population with no consideration for:
- The single entry/exit point on to Mersea Island which is frequently impassable at high tides.
- Additional demand upon the water supply and sewerage which is already operating at maximum capacity.
- Current inadequate parking facilities on the island.
- Additional strain on the GP Surgery.
- Additional strain on the School.
- An evacuation plan due to the proximity of the nuclear facility at Bradwell along with the Government plans for a new Chinese reactor.