Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
I object most strongly to this proposed development on Mersea Island for 350 new homes.
1. Infrastructure inadequate for existing residents let alone any additions of proposed magnitude.
2. Parking and Speeding has become a critical issue and with no policing is getting worse.
3. Doctors Surgery has just taken 90 patients off its books due to over capacity and Dentists in a similar position.
4. The way in which development has been allowed to grow presents many problems to existing residents which is compounded during holiday period and prevents any meaningful improvements.
5. The Island and facilities is simply not large enough.