Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
Hall Road is inappropriate.
1. Access is inadequate, being flanked by steeply banked garden land
2. An ancient route, of major local and historical significance
3. Adjacent houses are important to the heritage of the village which would be swamped by the proposal: include Keeper's Cottage, Brewer's Cottage, Old Post Office
4. Likelihood of underlying archaeology which is likely to be a discouragement for developers for the modest site
5. The land is productive and development unnecessary as plentiful brownfield can be considered in the lifetime of the plan
1. Proposal has merit with care over controlled access